From: Alexander Terekhov (terekhov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-12-10 05:22:57

"David B. Held" wrote:

> "David Abrahams" <dave_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> > [...]
> > Reminder: If you haven't done one yet, please take a moment to review
> > one of the licenses at
> >

> http://www.crystalclearsoftware.com/cgi-bin/boost_wiki/wiki.pl?Boost_License
>
> I finally knocked off a few of these bad boys. Not sure if my reviews
> were totally coherent. I was a little distracted doing some of them.

Yeah. I've briefly looked at the "review-summary" for LGPL and CPL.
I have a question. Could someone please clarify for me the meaning
of the following "requirement":

"Must not require that the source code be available for execution or
 other binary uses of the library."

It is not clear to me what/which "source code" is meant here. The
meaning of "other binary uses" isn't clear to me either. TIA.

regards,
alexander.