From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-12-10 11:10:41

"David A. Greene" <greened_at_[hidden]> writes:

> Fernando Cacciola wrote:

That's an interesting technique. Are you required to be able to
compare signed char* and unsigned char*?

I don't really understand what's going on with it, but Comeau online
is rejecting it:

"ComeauTest.c", line 37: error: type of cast must be integral or enum
     STATIC_PRINT_TYPE(whee,U);
     ^

--
                       David Abrahams