From: Rozental, Gennadiy (gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-12-10 13:03:22

> Thanks! The bjam part is now running, but the post test processing is
> failing. The failure is occurring in the Boost.test tests
> library. I won't
> be able to look at it until late afternoon; the error message
> from the
> post-processing program was less that helpful.

You confusing me again. What is "post test processing"? And how it related
to Boost.Test tests?
Also AFAIK status/Jamfile does not have them yet (about to be added)

> We need to find a way to better test changes to the test
> library because
> failure in it cause the whole regression testing system to
> fail. Perhaps
> all changes to Boost.Test should first go on a branch, and
> only be merged
> when they have been tested with several compilers and
> operating systems.

I am trying to get a naccess to as much compilers as I could. At least
windows compilers. I do not commit the changes until all my tests are
passing.

Gennadiy.