From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-12-11 08:20:33

At 04:36 PM 12/10/2002, Rozental, Gennadiy wrote:

>> The correct fix is to not use a Microsoft debugging feature
>> for a compiler
>> that doesn't support it.
>
>Metroverks does supports it.

Then figure out how to make it work. Maybe ask on the codewarrior.windows
newsgroup.

But if it require special compiler switches or macros to work, then you
have to figure out how to make Boost.Test work even when those switches or
macros are not defined. I don't think it is acceptable for Boost.Test to
fail because a user didn't set a particular compiler switch or macro.

>> I've committed the following fix:
>>
>> +#if !defined(__MWERKS__)
>> #define BOOST_MS_CRT_DEBUG_HOOK
>> #include <crtdbg.h>
>> +#endif
>
>I don't beleive it's correct if. The one in Dave post is correct

Then change it. But don't break the regression tests!

--Beman