From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-12-11 12:56:54

"Diane Cabell" <dcabell_at_[hidden]> writes:

> David:
>
> Since I am booked so heavily right now, I have contacted some colleagues
> at the Boston firm of Nixon Peabody who intrigued by the interesting
> issues you've raised and may be able to represent the Boost consortium
> on a pro bono basis.

That would be too wonderful!

> They would not, I believe, be able to represent you in your personal
> commercial consulting business (no more than I can), but they could
> definitely address issues relating to the legal structure and
> liability of the Boost community itself.

Of course I understand. I am mostly moving this forward as a way to
benefit the community. I hope I've made no secret of the fact that I
expect solving these problems for the community will also benefit my
business.

> Are you free to meet with them so they can get the full picture directly
> from you and decide if they can go forward? If so, could you give me a
> couple alternative dates when you might have some time available to meet
> with them?

Since I have no looming deadlines, my schedule is fairly open.
Anytime this week is fine. Next week, the 18th and 20th are
completely free. The 23rd through 26th are also completely available.
Most other dates are possible but may require some coordination.

Thanks again for your interest and work on our behalf,

David

--
                       David Abrahams