From: Iain K.Hanson (iain.hanson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-12-13 06:42:52

Thanks. I didn't think it was but it was one of my attempts
to get it to compile.

> > BOOST_STATIC_ASSERT(( number_of_floats::value == 3 ));
> ^^^
> An error in the docs, should be 4. Sorry!

Dooh! That teach me to look for the obvious ;-). It didn't help
that gcc 3.2 told me sizeof applied to incomplete type.

Thanks for the example. It was exactly as I expected. I was looking
for more, for the wrong reasons.

BTW .\boost\libs\mpl\doc\ref\Categorized_index.html also needs updating.
It does not reference a lot of the docs you have done since 17th July.

Thanks again.

/ikh