From: John Maddock (jm_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-12-13 07:20:38

> No, and the toolset hasn't changed recently either. __BORLANDC__ is
> reporting 0x0560 as the version, and bcc32 at the command line reports
> version 5.6. The CD-ROM it came on says C++ Builder 6 Personal. I checked
> the web site, and don't see any service packs available for download.

I still can't reproduce the problem: for example I tried array1.cpp with
Builder 4, 5 and 6, and all are compiling fine with the latest cvs, so it's
I'm pretty sure it's something at your end. The Borland jam toolset hasn't
changed or anything has it (just running out of suggestions)....

John Maddock
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/john_maddock/index.htm