From: David A. Greene (greened_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-12-16 17:03:23

Rozental, Gennadiy wrote:
>>Over the weekend I had a bit of free time so I wrote up a
>>spanning_iterator based on the iterator_adaptors framework. To throw
>>in a bit more complication, I wanted something generic enough that I
>>could span different kinds of container. There should be a way to

> While ago I wrote joining_iterator that "join" 2 iterator ranages. You can
> combine joining interator as many times as you wish to provide multiple
> ranges iterator.
> I never really have a chance to writte a docs for it It's if vault area.

That's almost certainly a better model than what I came up with. I'll
go have a look. I'm not sure I can get at the vault since I'm not
registered on Yahoo. Unless it got moved elsewhere.

                              -Dave

--
"Some little people have music in them, but Fats, he was all music,
  and you know how big he was."  --  James P. Johnson