From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-12-17 19:57:23

From: Ihsan Ali Al Darhi <iad929_at_[hidden]>

>I have a question for you.

>Do you think that the serialization library should save exceptions?

I don't know if the question is for me but I'll respond anyway.

I can't imagine what you mean by this. An exception is a class
definition and can be save/restored as can any other class. I'm
curious as to why you would want to do this. I'm not saying that
there is anything wrong with it - I just wonder if you've come
upon some application that hasn't occurred to me.

Just to keep the pot boiling, along the same lines, I wonder
if there is any sense to serializing iterators. I imagine its
possible though I don't know for sure. I wonder if that has
any application.

Robert Ramey