From: Steven Ketcham (sketcham_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-12-20 08:14:44

Yes, every thing (STL stuff) works except boost. Turning off the STL filter
made no difference. It only captures output and filters it. I am left with
the impression that the #defines are wrong for my particular setup. Please
remember that this is a brand new Win2000 install with all the patches, the
new platform SDK and IE 6.0. I skipped 5.5 IE.

Are there any library differences between WinXP and Win2000?

******

> I'm beginning to suspect this little program (or perhaps the installation
of
> MSVC). The errors you are getting are in libraries that are well-tested on
> your configuration (minus the STL Message Decryption). Do other non-Boost
C++