From: Samuel Krempp (krempp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-12-20 16:51:47

Le ven 20/12/2002 à 13:58, Alisdair Meredith a écrit :
> Alisdair Meredith wrote:
> > Attached is the fully updated parsing.hpp file
>
> Sorry, file seems to be posted inline. I'll put that down to the
> vagaries of the newsgroup interface, and potentially netscape
> newsreader. I'll know better next time :¬ (

actually, it is mime-attached, so your newsreader made a fine job.

and many thanks for sending this, I'll be glad if format can finally
pass the regression tests with borland.

I think I will refactor all calls to isdigit into a separate function
and put your workaround there.
(I will add a case for locale-disabled compilers, at the same time..)

Thanks !

--
Samuel