From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-12-22 14:30:10

Alkis Evlogimenos <alkis_at_[hidden]> writes:

> On Sunday 22 December 2002 03:51 am, John Maddock wrote:
>> The current Linux regression test results appear to be going a little
>> wrong, any idea what's up?
>
> I followed the instructions for the merge of the test-sane branch in
> trunk.

There should be no special instructions for this, since Beman has
already made the merge. Just update on the main trunk.

> I recompiled bjam and the regression tools, and pass --dump-tests to
> bjam when running the test suite (should I pass it when I build the
> libraries too?).

That's not neccessary --dump-tests just prints information about the
source files used in all declared tests to stdout. It's also not
neccessary to separately build the libraries, since they'll be built
automatically as part of the testing procedure.

--
                       David Abrahams