From: Martin Schuerch (mschuerch_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-12-22 17:50:04

"Peter Dimov" <pdimov_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> From: "Martin Schuerch" <mschuerch_at_[hidden]>

[..]

> When the winapi.hpp declarations are in a namespace, they don't collide
with
> the global declarations in windows.h.
>
> I can try to find a workaround, but I need an example that reproduces the
> problem; I asked you to send one when you first mentioned the issue. I
> haven't been able to create such an example myself.
Yes, I know you asked for an example, and I tried at the time you asked to
produce a little program where the problem shows up (can't send you the
whole project code).
Unfortunately I was not able at that time. I now tried for an other couple
of hours and I still failed. When the project gets simpler the error vanishs
and I still does not know due to what reasons.

Thanks very much for your explanations.

Martin