From: Douglas Gregor (gregod_at_[hidden])
Date: 2002-12-29 11:43:48

Where in the Boost tree should we put generated documentation? I'm ready to
the use some of the documentation generated from C++XML/DocBook as the
documentation for some of my libraries, but I would first like to establish
some conventions. I suggest:
  - We create a directory boost/doc that will contain generated Boost
documentation. This directory will have subdirectories for each documentation
format (e.g., doc/html, doc/man, doc/pdf).
  - We create forwarding pages libs/<library-name>/index.html and
libs/<library-name>/doc/index.html that reference the generated
documentation.
  - We place the C++XML/DocBook sources for each library in
libs/<library-name>/doc_src
  - We place the top-level DocBook sources in boost/doc_src

        Doug