From: Jaap Suter (J.Suter_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-01-01 19:57:20

> You could say that... :) (the latter) Try fully qualifying the constant
> name, as recommended here
> (http://www.boost.org/more/int_const_guidelines.htm):

Thanks, that fixed it. I guess I should have checked that doc before posting
here.

(Un)fortunately I just noticed another rule in that document:

"Don't use local names as integral constant expressions"

I'm doing that all over the place at the moment. I guess it's another
motivation to use the MPL meta-functions instead. I guess I have to write
support for those missing operators asap.

> I recommend that you use BOOST_STATIC_CONSTANT, as above (and not enum),
as
> enum doesn't always work well on this compiler (which is why static const
is
> used for it by this macro).

I agree. I just tried the enum-hack to see if it would work.

Thanks,

Jaap Suter