From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-01-07 06:22:00

I am even less informed, but I can see even without the documentation that those
(poor unfortunates) having to deal with these problems badly need such
libraries.

Documentation and examples (including simple ones for those who don't yet know
if they need this stuff) are of course vital.

Paul

Paul A Bristow, Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8 8AB UK
+44 1539 561830 Mobile +44 7714 33 02 04
Mobile mailto:pabristow_at_[hidden]
mailto:pbristow_at_[hidden]