From: Rene Rivera (grafik666_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-01-08 11:16:56

[2003-01-08] Beman Dawes wrote:

>At 07:58 AM 1/8/2003, John Maddock wrote:
>
> >This is another call for volunteers to come forward to help run the boost
> >regression tests on more platforms, particularly needed are the
>commercial
> >Unix variants (Solaris, HP, SGI Irix etc), but also Free|Net|OpenBSD and
> >MacOS X.
> >
> >To help kick things off, I've attached a short shell script that will run
> >the tests and generate the necessary html files given a recent version of
> >gcc installed on the system.
>
>Good! This may be useful to some of the compiler suppliers, too.
>
>Would you be willing to add it to tools/regression?
>
>Just yesterday I committed a simple tools/regression/index.htm file. A
>mention with link to the script could go there, and perhaps a bit of
>documentation in more/regression.html. At the least, there should be a link
>in more/regression.html.
>
>In looking at the script, perhaps it could be made a bit clearer what needs
>to be changed to tailor it to a particular system. Or perhaps that could be
>done in the docs. Anyhow, this should be a helpful addition.

John would you mind if I "improve" on the script. I'd like to run it on my
OpenBSD server to help out. But I would have to add fetching of Boost from
CVS as a step. -- I could document it more as I do this ;-)

-- grafik - Don't Assume Anything
-- rrivera_at_[hidden] - grafik_at_[hidden]
-- 102708583_at_icq