From: Pavol Droba (droba_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-01-10 15:31:23

Hi,

I have found a problem while using finf_if from boost distribution.
It is probably already fixed, I just wanted to be sure.

In the find_if.hpp file the order of include is probably incorrent.
Compiler fails to parse boost/mpl/aux_/iter_fold_if_impl.hpp because
apply2 is not defined. It is enough just to include the file.
I have tried test program libs/mpl/test/find_it.cpp and it does not
compile too.

I have put #include "boost/mpl/aux_/iter_apply.hpp" before the other one
and everything work fine.

I don't know if this is a bug or there is some other error in my environment.

Thanks,

Pavol