From: Jaap Suter (J.Suter_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-01-12 23:18:10

> Provided I add the neccessary prelude (below), that compiles fine for
> me on vc7. Don't you need to instantiate these to see the error?

Yes, that's true. That's what I did in my own code of course.

> using std::size_t;

Seeing this, I'm wondering what the boost policy on the use of size_t is.
I'm using it all over the place, and treating it as a built-in. I'm neither
including anything or using a namespace. Is this wrong?

> I see the problem :(
> Incidentally, your example is trying to pass a unary metafunction to
> fold; it should be binary. But that has nothing to do with it :(

Yeah, it should have been binary. I guess I overshoot a bit with the
simplification of the example :).
You're right though, the problem stays. Luckily, Alexseys work-around works
fine!

Thanks,

Jaap Suter