From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro_prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-01-13 18:07:01

On Mon, 13 Jan 2003 15:30:36 -0500, David Abrahams
<dave_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>David Abrahams <dave_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
>> Heck, you're right! The parser just gives a misleading error
>> message. I found a much cleaner fix along these lines; testing now
>> and will check in shortly. Thanks for the hint!
>>
>> Gennaro Prota <gennaro_prota_at_[hidden]> writes:
>> <patch for iterator_adaptors>
>
>Done now.

Seen :-) Yes, this way it's much cleaner. Incidentally, the problem of
base class forwarding you had here is common but I didn't notice it
was that problem when seeing bjam's output, I just saw that there were
errors in files other than the one I modified and thought to ask you
before trying further modifications and/or beginning speculating.
Also, guessing in advance that it wasn't really a parsing problem
would have been difficult, because Borland does have parsing problems
(a simple example is in dynamic_bitset's constructor from
basic_string, as you may see from the comments)

Genny.