From: loic d'Anterroches (moteurs_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-01-14 08:27:44

Hello,

After looking into the mailing list archives, the documentation and over the
net, I haven't find the answer to my question, that is why I ask you.

I want to save a graph in a file to restore the state of my algorithm later.
For example I have a graph with complete family (like in family-tree-eg.cpp)
I want to save it, then restore it to add new members.
I am coming from FORTRAN, so the objects are not so complex, it is quite
easy to save matrix etc...
Here, how to serialize my graph with the properties attached to edge and
vertix easily? Like the serialization process of MFC (I am using VC++ 6)?
I feel a little bit stupid, especially because, it seams that nobody has
asked this question before!

Thank you for your help,
loic d'Anterroches