From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-01-14 17:07:39

"Edward Diener" <eddielee_at_[hidden]> writes:

<snip>

Edward, please try to limit the amount of text quoted in your replies

http://www.crystalclearsoftware.com/cgi-bin/boost_wiki/wiki.pl?BOOST_WIKI

> but I will be glad to write something about my views of how Boost
> documentation can be improved for the general users of the various
> libraries along the lines of my suggestion above, and then someone
> can tell me who to hand it off to or what I do with it.

I was not suggesting that you write up general advice about improving
documentation. I was suggesting that you actually write some of the
missing documentation yourself, and post it to the Wiki. Jaap Suter
has done some of that with

http://www.crystalclearsoftware.com/cgi-bin/boost_wiki/wiki.pl?Effective_MPL

for example.

--