From: Ronald Garcia (garcia_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-01-18 14:40:58

On Fri, 17 Jan 2003, David Abrahams wrote:

> Ronald Garcia <garcia_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
> > Is there a way to get this to work without previously running the entire
> > boost test suite? I just want to test one library.
>
> For testing one library, forget about report generation.
>
> Just go to status/ and
> [...]

Thanks. Thanks to the joys of unix filtering technology, I can get this
output to at least give me the basic information that I would like. Now I
am wondering, with the current set of tools, is it possible to generate
the reports that Beman has been generating for windows for just one
library? I have found them to be very very helpful with working on
multi_array, especially being able to track down compiler messages via
hypertext.

If this can't be done by library right now, is there any sense of the
amount of work needed to get there?

Thanks,

ron