From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-01-20 10:35:16

Florian Stöhr <florian.stoehr_at_[hidden]> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I found out what to edit in gcc-tools.jam in order to get BOOST compiled
> with regex and threads under NetBSD 1.6.
>
> Anybody out there familiar with boost build process I can send this short
> tutorial for having a look at it (telling me what
> can be achieved easier)?
>
> Perhaps I can send it also to NetBSD-FAQ.

The most appropriate place to post it is to the jamboost list:
jamboost_at_yahoogroups.com. A less-appropriate but still acceptable
choice would be to post it here.

There's no need to make a tutorial out of it; if you tell us what you
changed in gcc-tools.jam, we'll take your work and set it up so that
NetBSD builds work automatically.

Thanks,
Dave

--