From: Gennadiy Rozental (gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-01-20 19:28:08

> My feeling is that the boost community would of course be interested in
> looking over a related submission, but most of its members are not
> interested in actively working on such a port. And let's face it, I'm not
> popular with boost, and that doesn't help generating enthusiasm inside
boost
> :o). I don't have the time to work on a port, and the way things are
shaping
> up, it seems like I'll never have. In the meantime, there is of course
some
> cross-polination going on.

Unfortunately I am very bust at the moment and was not able to participate
in the discussion (even though I initiated it by presenting policy based
solution for different task), I would like to remind that exist at least 2
attempts (my and Dave) out there for boostified pbsp. Both are pretty close
to complete state. Including suport for boost::shared_ptr functionality. I
really want to complete this work and will try to do so in a couple month. I
know that Dave also working more or less actively on his version.
  So I don't think we too far from real submission to boost.

Gennadiy.