From: Douglas Gregor (gregod_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-01-20 22:32:04

On Monday 20 January 2003 09:25 pm, Paul Mensonides wrote:
> [...]

Andrei's concerns were not disregarded. I acted as review manager for MPL when
this discussion occurred, and I considered Andrei's comments along with the
comments of every other reviewer prior to rendering a decision. In the review
results, I commented that the usefulness of the iterator abstraction was not
proven, and that only additional experience with the library would tell
whether or not the abstraction is useful. You may read my comments here, if
you would like:

  http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Message/1341450

Andrei's opinion was in the minority, but it was not dismissed.

        Doug