From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-01-24 11:22:02

At 07:04 AM 1/24/2003, John Maddock wrote:

>> I have now run the regression tests on a Cray SV1 but it seems there is
>> still a problem in the postprocessing stage. I get output like:
>
>I would expect to see that if you haven't filtered the bjam output
through
>process_jam_log, double check your bin/ directory to see what output
files
>have been generated for each target.

Good advice.

Also, it is a lot easier to get started if you limit initial testing to one
simple test.

I like to use config_info because its output helps you verify that there
aren't serious configuration problems.

Try running one step at a time, inspecting important outputs.

* stdout and stderr from the bjam run.
* The test_log.xml file output from process_jam_log.
* The table files output from compiler_status.

HTH,

--Beman