From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-01-25 12:53:50

Paul Mensonides wrote:
> [...]

OK, I see, there is no easy way to fix it.

Hugo,

would the BOOST_PP_ANGLED_INCLUDE() mechanism Paul referred to in another
message in this thread help you to implement what you are currently trying
to do with BOOST_PP_ITERATE()? If it would, let's pursue that solution,
then, since your case _is_ somewhat special and apparently is in conflict
with "recommended" usage of file iteration mechanism.

Aleksey