From: Edward Diener (eddielee_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-01-26 16:25:17

> Shouldn't we stick the -b- option in our borland toolset, since it
> increases conformance?

In C++ Builder you can use a #pragma to ensure enum size from within a
header file using enums no matter how the -b option is set by the user. This
ensures binary compatibility. I use this technique all the time with enums
in my own Borland header files. The Regex++ library uses it also as Dr.
Maddock can affirm.

#pragma option push -b- // or #pragma option push -b

// enum(s) here

#pragma option pop