From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-01-28 14:37:44

At 01:02 PM 1/28/2003, Rozental, Gennadiy wrote:

>> January 31 - Finish commits of major new components.
>Could be shift this date for 2 days, So we coould use an extra weekend?

Yes, if you need it. Will anything you commit break compatibility with
existing code?

The point of "Finish commits of major new components" is that we have some
time to test major changes or new libraries before the actual branch for
release.

The most important major component I'm aware of is the Spirit Library. Joel
and his team are working hard to meet the January 31 target date.

--Beman