From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-01-29 10:24:57

Hi Volodya,

No reason in particular for the spelling. I'm sorry it is confusing, but
it is a bit late to change this now.

Cheers,
Jeremy

P.S. In LEDA "bidirected" means something different than what
"bidirectional" means in the BGL.

On Wed, 29 Jan 2003, Vladimir Prus wrote:
ghost>
ghost> Jeremy,
ghost>
ghost> When declaring adjacency_list, one can specify whether graph is directed or
ghost> not, using selectors
ghost>
ghost> directedS
ghost> undirectedS
ghost>
ghost> and ....
ghost>
ghost> bidirectionalS
ghost>
ghost> No wonder I always try to type "bidirectedS" and get a compile error.
ghost> Is there any reason for different naming? No sure which is correct
ghost> grammatically, but "bidirected" certainly used. For example, in LEDA
ghost> docs:
ghost>
ghost> http://www.algorithmic-solutions.info/leda_manual/graph.html
ghost>
ghost> (in the second section).
ghost>
ghost> What do you think?
ghost>
ghost> - Volodya

 Jeremy Siek http://php.indiana.edu/~jsiek/
 Ph.D. Student, Indiana Univ. B'ton email: jsiek_at_[hidden]
 C++ Booster (http://www.boost.org) office phone: (812) 855-3608