From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-01-30 22:16:48

Terje Slettebø <tslettebo_at_[hidden]> writes:

>>From: "Jason House" <jhouse_at_[hidden]>
>>
>> I have two comments about the proposal

>> 2. Section 2.5 (Different Declarations) rubs me the wrong way. Thr
>> proposal does say that some people dislike this, and I guess I'm one of
>> them.

> As I understand the proposal, template typedefs will yield the same type,
> not a new type.

I'm definitely NOT telling anybody not to discuss this here, but you
might want to consider that many of the people concerned, including
Herb, don't read the Boost list. If you want to comment on the
proposal most effectively you might think about ways to ensure they
can hear you ;-)

--
                       David Abrahams