From: David B. Held (dheld_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-01 12:23:08

"Arkadiy Vertleyb" <vertleyb_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> Yes, we are currently working on such a database.

Ok, I was of the impression that your library was some kind of caching
interface or template interface to external disk-based databases. My
apologies.

> [...]
> Here is the link:

> We look forward to any feedback. Specifically, since the library is
> very young, we would like to know if the set of features it provides
> is reasonably complete.

I'll make more comments once I have looked at it, but I'm interested
in some of the properties I've seen advertised for commercial and
open source databases, such as disk checkpointing, transaction
journalling, and other features that would allow it to be not merely
an in-memory database, but an actual replacement for a conventional
disk-based database.

Dave