From: Edward Diener (eddielee_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-03 13:16:07

Al Stevens who writes the C++ column for "Doctor Dobbs Journal" put out a
persistent template library for C++ containers some time back. It is
probably on the DDJ web site, although I haven't looked there recently. You
might want to check that out and see what he did. I will readily admit I
have not had the need to persist container data in my daily programming but
I can understand others having that need.