From: Rozental, Gennadiy (gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-03 15:43:47

> Gennadiy,
>
> I had to set the log level from the command line recently,
> and had a hard time finding out how.
>
> I did eventually find an explanation in the docs, but it is
> buried so deep that it took me quite a while to find it.

The was a request couple month ago (by David Held if I am not mistaken) to
add some kind of usage/help ability to Boost.Test CLA. That was yet another
reason for me to address it with generic cla framework. Once it will be done
you wont need to look into the docs to get cla descriptions. Currently cla
descriptions are on Unit Test Framework page. I may move it closer to the
docs entrance. Or I could provide direct link from first page.

Gennadiy.