From: Samuel Krempp (krempp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-05 13:00:55

Le mer 05/02/2003 à 18:11, Beman Dawes a écrit :
> >Last point, is there something wrong with the linux computer used for the
> >regression tests on http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/ ? With
> >gcc 3.2, it fails 179 tests. When I gave it a try for the interval
> >library, I got a value which is roughly the same as for windows and
> >openbsd (only 13 tests failed, but it was sunday).
>
> Sound suspicious. Alkis?

Yep, I also thought this linux box had a problem.

but, as of today, the reported gcc version changed from "3.2(something)"
to "2.95.3 20010315 (release)", and that makes the failures much more
understandable.

I think the FreeBSD gcc-3.2 results are indicative of what should be
expected on linux.

--
Samuel