From: Andreas Huber (spam2002_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-07 10:57:52

Aleksey,

Thanks again for the speedy fixes. The test program works now, but there
still seems to be a quirk with fold in my main sources. I will be off to
London soon, so I don't have time for a new test program. I will get back to
you in about a week.

> day-to-day work), and I just hope you didn't spent too much time
> figuring out what was happening there. FYI, MSVC 6.5 is much more

I only spent too much time on the error I reported first. Now, I always also
try with MSVC 7.1, which is so much better.
Before I got hold of 7.1, with 7.0 learning mpl was a bit tedious because
you never know whether its you or the @#!* compiler ;-).

Best regards,

Andreas

P.S. I can't say how grateful I am that you are battling the various broken
compilers for the benefit of all of us! MPL does a nice job at hiding all
that crap.