From: Alisdair Meredith (alisdair.meredith_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-07 17:28:27

Rene Rivera wrote:

> In order to make regression test browsing more pleasant for all of us. I
> decided to work up a little script to gather up all the test results that
> get posted to the boost.sourceforge.net site. So browse on over to:
>
> http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs
>
> ..and take a look.

An invaluable page to be sure (if I haven't said so before)

A feature request and a question though (some of us are never satisfied
<G>)

Q: Why the two AIX entries at different ends of the table? Is one
redundant? Is it simply a matter of different people running the
regressions?

And feature request:
Would it be useful to color-code the date of when a test was last run,
to give us some idea of age? Use the 'traffic-light' scheme already in
place, default colour for last run within the week, green, yellow and
red for 2, 4 or more weeks since last run.

--
AlisdairM