From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro_prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-11 06:33:30

On Mon, 10 Feb 2003 16:32:11 -0600, Aleksey Gurtovoy
<agurtovoy_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I proposed to split "utility.hpp" header a
>long time ago, and there was a general agreement, but it was postponed until
>the release is out, and I never got to doing it after that - even although
>Beman posted a reminder about it
>(http://lists.boost.org/MailArchives/boost/msg18289.php).
>
>I'll do it sometime this week.

Good news :-) Shooting for Pluto: could we put all the "utilities" in
boost/ instead of boost/utility/ ?

PS: please, don't invoke backward compatibility to preserve an error;
it takes more time to remember what headers are in the utility
directory and thus are to be included with

  #include "boost/utility/..."

rather than eliminating "utility/" from the existing #includes once
for all.

Genny.