From: Lin Xu (risingdragon3_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-12 21:11:51

Hm...
- Function<void (A::*)(),&A::Setz> if the compiler supports PTS;
- If not, then the user would have to type in something like:
Function0<void,A,&A::Setz>.

Looks good. Another (slightly offtopic) thing. I attempted to use
function_traits with a member function type. GCC spat out errors, and
looking at the source code I don't think it *should* work anyway. Correct?
If so, shouldn't there be an additional set of specializations for
function_traits that specialize for member function pointers?

Lin Xu.