From: Gennadiy Rozental (gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-13 04:09:31

Hi, everybody

Today I committed second revision to Boost.Test library. I am not planning
any more code changes in this release. If I have time I will try to reflect
changes made in revision one and two in documentation (Release notes with
changes log will be present in any case). Here is approximate list of things
that came with this revision:

* XML log format is introduced
   Now user willing to automate errors processing could get a log in XML
format. Command line switch is introduced that manage log format:
  --log_format=[XML|HRF] will force XML or human readable format
respectively.
* XML report format is introduced
   Now user willing to automate results analysis could get a result report
in XML format. Command line switch is introduced that manage report format:
  --report_format=[XML|HRF] will force XML or human readable format
respectively.
* Command line option --output_format is introduced that both log/report
format simultaneously
* BOOST_CHECK_NO_THROW test tool is introduced
  Name says it all.
* BOOST_BITWISE_CHECK test tool is introduced
  Allows to perform bitwise comparisons of the two arguments provided. Will
report as many errors as many bits mismatch. Mismatch position is reported.
* Documentation default palette changed to white
* Components examples and test documentation page is introduced. Now all
test/examples links lead to this page that has summary information about all
of them, that include expected output, type of test and so on.
* Signal handling selection algorithm fixed.
  It's tentative fix, that will need to be substituted with
BOOST_HAS_SIGACTION checks once they are introduce. Current change allowed
to use signal handling with gcc on win32 also.
* C strings usage in minimized as much as possible.
* class_properties header modified to use Boost.Preprocessor for friends
declaration
* other minor changes and bug fixes

Let me know about any issues.

Regards,