From: Douglas Gregor (gregod_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-13 08:24:10

On Thursday 13 February 2003 06:12 am, Markus Schöpflin wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> currently, boost.function and Visual Age don't get along very well.
> Unfortunately, I have no idea where to start in order to fix the problems.
>
> Could anyone please take a look at the regression logs and give me a
> hint where to start?

That doesn't look good at all. function_n_test is the first testcase to work
on, but it's giving some frightening errors:

"/home/auto/schoepf/src/extern/boost-cvs/libs/function/test/function_n_test.cpp",
line 596.3: 1540-0130 (S) "boost::function1" is not declared.
"/home/auto/schoepf/src/extern/boost-cvs/libs/function/test/function_n_test.cpp",
line 636.5: 1540-0130 (S) "boost::function2" is not declared.

My first inclination would be to check the preprocessed output of the test,
because it's possible that the preprocessor is failing miserably. Look for
valid definitions of boost::function0, boost::function1, etc. (You can send
me the preprocessed output privately if you'd like)

        Doug