From: Rene Rivera (grafik666_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-14 12:23:14

[2003-02-14] Jeff Garland wrote:

>First, let me just say thanks to all the regression testers -- this
>is really a critical asset to boost developers. And the new summary
>page is very helpful and the addition of the age is very nice!

Your welcome, and thanks.

>I have a small request. Please send me test results for the
>date_time testmicrosec_time_clock test (off list please). I'm
>interested in output from the ones that are passing, not failing.
>I probably don't need the Linux results since I pretty much have
>that covered. Thx.

Will do with the OpenBSD tests, as soon as they finish...

>Also I noticed that the open BSD results seem to be repeated...
>
>http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/cs-OpenBSD.html

Yes, they are ;-) They are still running after I cleared out the old tree of
all files. Newer results should up in less than an hour, I hope.

-- grafik - Don't Assume Anything
-- rrivera_at_[hidden] - grafik_at_[hidden]
-- 102708583_at_icq