From: Rene Rivera (grafik666_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-14 19:20:41

[2003-02-14] Rozental, Gennadiy wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Does anybody have bjam executable on SCO unix?
>
>If not could somebody point me to complete compilation instructions?

With the latest CVS...

cd BOOST_ROOT/tools/build/jam_src
sh ./build.sh

More details are in the BOOST_ROOT/tools/build/jam_src/readme.html

And if you want to make it available for others, that is create a binary to
post in the SourceForge files section you can, then do in addition:

sh ./build.sh --- dist

Tell me how it goes as I haven't heard of it running in SCO unix yet. But
you should not have problems if you have GCC available, or a generic "cc"
command.

-- grafik - Don't Assume Anything
-- rrivera_at_[hidden] - grafik_at_[hidden]
-- 102708583_at_icq