From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-14 20:38:28

In terms of new libraries and most major revisions, Boost developers
committed their files early, so we are in great shape. Thanks to the
developers of Filesystem, Optional, Interval, MPL, Spirit, Smart pointers,
Date-Time.

(If your library didn't get mentioned, its because no one updated
boost-root/index.htm "Latest News", where I got the above list of
libraries.)

Bjorn Karlsson, our Maintenance Wizard, has been working with developers to
clear maintenance issues major and minor.

However, various regression test failures, hangs, and loops have come up in
the last few days, and I'd like to clear at least some of these before
branch-for-release.

So I'm proposing we spend Saturday and Sunday trying to clear regression
test problems, and then branch-for-release Monday around noon Eastern US
time, (5PM UTC).

Comments?

--Beman