From: Rene Rivera (grafik666_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-16 11:15:23

[2003-02-16] Gennadiy Rozental wrote:

>> Changing line 64 to:
>>
>> #elif defined(BOOST_HAS_SIGACTION) && !defined(__OpenBSD__)
>>
>> Does make the tests not hang any more.
>>
>> Instead it causes them to fail with core dumps, or perhaps that's a
>success?
>
>errors_handling_test supposed to cause FPE and crash in case if signal
>handling is turned off.
>I do not know about thread tests.
>
>The problems with hanging tests may be related to the thread safety issues
>discoverred by John. We may try to retry to use signal handling once I
>address above issues.
>
>> This includes both the "test" and "thread" hangs.
>
>What about random?

I only see the random/random_test failing on GCC-3.2, but it's not a hang,
and never was for me.

You can look for yourself, the results currently up have the above patch
applied. I'm clearing out the tests directories and running tests again with
the current CVS (without the patch), so those will be around for at least an
hour.

-- grafik - Don't Assume Anything
-- rrivera_at_[hidden] - grafik_at_[hidden]
-- 102708583_at_icq