From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro_prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-19 07:05:43

On Tue, 18 Feb 2003 12:06:51 +0100, Markus Schöpflin
<markus.schoepflin_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>Hi there,
>
>currently, dynamic bitset tests fail for VA6 because the library
>doesn't correctly detect that a standard compliant allocator is available.
>
>Therefore I propose the attached patch to be applied to
>boost/detail/dynamic_bitset.hpp. The patch uses BOOST_NO_STD_ALLOCATOR
>to check if a workaround is needed. It only tries to use the
>workaround if BOOST_NO_STD_ALLOCATOR is defined.

Seems like the main branch hasn't been updated: the 1.29.0 version
doesn't have the #if anymore. BTW, the error messages at

http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/cs-AIX-links.html

clearly show that a candidate with two parameters does exist. Is it
really an allocator conformance issue or rather a compiler bug? Does
this

 allocate(calc_num_blocks(num_bits), static_cast<const Block *>(0))

compile?

Genny.