From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-19 09:12:48

> Thanks Jeff. All tests but one now pass for VA!
>
> testmicrosec_time_clock fails for VA6 with one single failure out of
> 150. It works ok for VA5, though...

It might be a spurious failure. As you can imagine testing
clock measurements is a bit dicey. That particular test
takes a bunch of measurements from the clock and makes
sure that they progessively increase -- it is possible
that the one failure is ok. I'll look when you post
the results. Anyway, this high resolution clock is
still an experimental feature until I'm happy with
the portability, so the real news is that the library
should be good to go on VA now :-)

Jeff