From: Ronald Garcia (garcia_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-20 13:37:44

Hello,

I am attempting to use GCC 3.2 to review the variant library, but I am
getting compile-time errors:

boost/variant.hpp:569: no class template named `mpl' in
`boost::detail::variant
   '
boost/variant.hpp:569: parse error before `,' token
boost/variant.hpp:569: template argument 1 is invalid
boost/variant.hpp:569: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `type name' with no
type

I am wondering if anyone has seen a problem like this. I am using
variant.zip from the Boost files section and Boost from CVS.

I should note that I received similar errors from Intel C++ 7.0.

GCC 2.96 seems to compile it without complaint.

Cheers,

ron