From: Ronald Garcia (garcia_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-02-21 09:34:10

Hi Eric,

On Thu, 20 Feb 2003, Eric Friedman wrote:

> Ronald Garcia wrote:
> > I am attempting to use GCC 3.2 to review the variant library, but I am
> > getting compile-time errors:
> >
> > boost/variant.hpp:569: no class template named `mpl' in
> > `boost::detail::variant
[...]
> Oops! That slipped by because I hadn't tested enough against the CVS but
> only against the 1.29 release.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like your library is adding names
(like guarded_size) to the boost::mpl namespace. Is that your intention?
For that matter, is the mpl namespace for all metaprograms, or just those
associated with the MPL library? Would your additions be generally useful
for other libraries?

Thanks,

ron